It’s the last day of the year!
Hmm, let me reflect what I had done in 2008…
1) Joined back the workforce in Feb, working in one of the most prominent construction.
2) Knew more nice friends from work.
3) Quitted workforce and be a SAHM due to polictisc.
4) Moved house
5) Created a Castle cake
6) Attended Fondant Moulding
7) Got the distributionship to sell some bakewares.
Actually, in 2008, I didn’t really had much happenings. Let’s hope in 2009, I’ll be able to have more breakthrough in my life and baking “career”.
I hereby, on behalf of 3Rs Bakes & Cupcakes, wishes all my readers and their family a
May your new year be prosperous and full of surprises!